Fast on/Fast off messages not being received

Go to solution Solved by maxnorth,

I have a few Insteon devices where the switches are not readily accessible.  I've always turned these on/off using double-taps on other switches.  Specifically I have a towel warmer in my ensuite.  There was no room for a switch in the bathroom so it's in an adjacent closet.  It's timer controlled via eISY but to manually turn it on I've double tapped the bathroom light switch .... double tap on to turn it o and double tap off to turn it off.  

This has worked for a few years but since my eISY upgrade the diagnostics viewer is not seeing the message from the switch.  Nor from the switch beside it or a few others in the area.  Mine are mostly dual band switchlincs, switchlinc dimmers and keypadlincs.

Any thoughts on why the messaging has stopped working?

Thanks for the link.... interesting read - seems like a bit of an enigma solved only by restoring or readding devices.

I did, actually, do a diagnostics and then restore on the devices in question.  I stopped when I didn't see any messaging from them in the diagnostics viewer.  I guess the next step would be to remove them and re-add them.  

Sigh.

I guess I'll go give that a try next

Thanks again