Global Cache iTach Flex and the iTach NS on PG3

Go to solution Solved by Javi,

Has anyone else had difficulties with the codesets provided in an email from G.C.? I pasted the contents directly into the iTach Node Server, but it's not working properly for me. I am current with all releases of IoX and PG3 versions.

Javi, if you see this, I would appreciate your help. I want to start using this instead of "Network Resources" as I did previously with my ISY. I might be missing something small, but I believe that I've been good at following the instructions provided on GitHub. I have attached log entries from two attempts this morning. Thanks!

• Bill Olsen

iTach-IR_5-17-2024_84157_AM.zip iTach-IR_5-17-2024_81502_AM.zip

Added iTach Flex definitions, although I can not test.  Please reinstall, I did not update version as this change should not affect existing users.

If there are any errors please attach log.

• Solution
On 5/18/2024 at 7:15 AM, William Olsen said:

Javi, would it help if I sent you an iTach with a 3 port IR accessory cable to assist you with testing? In the meantime I will follow your instructions.

Thanks but I do have one. The issue is time as the flex device I have is connected to a serial cable and would take time to reset then reconfigure for serial connections after testing.

I the new version does not work please attach the Node Server's Log.