Zigbee device turns off unexpectedly

I recently added a Zigbee wall switch to control fans in my living room and it is generally working, but the fabs unexpectedly turn off after about half an hour. If I turn on the event viewer at level 3 I see this when the fans turn off:
[D2D Event        ] Event [ZB55785_001_1] [ST] [0] uom-78 prec = 0
[ZB55785_001_1]       ST    0 (uom=78 prec=0)

What is this telling me?

Thanks!

-Rick

Thanks.  Previous logs:

Four logs giving the time:
 [        Time] 19:52:30 60(0)
preceeded by:

Create Rest U7 [/rest/profiles/ns/3/connection]
Create Rest U7 [/rest/profiles/ns/4/connection]
Create Rest U7 [/rest/profiles/ns/0/connection]

Before that there were a bunch more entries giving the time.

Does this help?

I would have uploaded the log, but I only printed a screen.

11 hours ago, rick.curl said:

[        Time] 19:52:30 60(0)

This Log  should correspond to A program (IF) Schedule is being evaluated. 

If this program is not triggering the device and there is nothing else in the log, then off is likely not triggered by eisy.  What is the Make/Model of switch?

Unfortunately the switch is in a wall box behind a big heavy bookcase.  I'll try to get access to it in the next couple days.  I really should have made a note of the type of switch.  Lesson learned.

-Rick

it looks like this is an issue with Wooley smart plugs. Not the fault of Eisy.  Now that I know this- is there a way I can write a program so if a scene is switched on, to send the "on" commend every 5 minutes or so? I thought it would have been easy, but under the "if" section of code I can check a number of things, but I don't see a way to check to see if a scene is turned on or not.

Am I missing something obvious?

-Rick

16 hours ago, rick.curl said:

it looks like this is an issue with Wooley smart plugs. Not the fault of Eisy.  Now that I know this- is there a way I can write a program so if a scene is switched on, to send the "on" commend every 5 minutes or so? I thought it would have been easy, but under the "if" section of code I can check a number of things, but I don't see a way to check to see if a scene is turned on or not.

Am I missing something obvious?

-Rick

Scenes do not have status, they are more like a preset.  The trigger would need to be the status of a device or state variable. A variable can be used as status, then a program with a wait can be used. I.e. if var_x = 1 turn on light, then wait 5 min, run the same program.  If the variable changes during wait the program will stop, and else will be run, so else should turn off the device.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2024 at 10:32 AM, Javi said:

Scenes do not have status, they are more like a preset.  The trigger would need to be the status of a device or state variable. A variable can be used as status, then a program with a wait can be used. I.e. if var_x = 1 turn on light, then wait 5 min, run the same program.  If the variable changes during wait the program will stop, and else will be run, so else should turn off the device.

That makes a lot of sense I didn't know that. 

I just replaced the Zigbee smart switch with a different brand and all is good now.  Thanks for the help!