Garage Door button not working properly

Go to solution Solved by Javi,

I am running UD Mobile v1.1.64 now. I defined this push button on my Favorites tab to activate my garage door opener. It used to work every time. I assume this started having a problem after some previous update to UD Mobile but I don’t know which version. This first screen shot shows my Favorite tab items. The item in question is Garage Door Button. When I first defined it, it would activate the opener. Now when I press it, it takes me to the Edit screen shown in the next screen shot.  If I just exit out of the Edit screen and press it again, it works.  Ideas on how to fix?

IMG_3926.thumb.png.5da037661f00964b699c1489cc1d68e9.png

IMG_3847.thumb.png.e48855164c03e2de8871f199aa6490d4.png

• Solution

It looks like status is not being populated so UDM cannot determine which direction (on/off) to toggle.  Pressing the tile when there is no status should take the user to the "Device Dashboard" which forces a query for status, after this point the app can toggle.  However it is very likely that status was missing because UDM is not receiving status updates for the device so it may not reflect the current state.

What is your eisy firmware?  If it is less than 5.8.3 please upgrade as there issues with remote connections on some previous versions.