A couple of minor issues with 1.2.3 update today

1. This has been an issue for a while.  After any update my short poll goes back to 60.  Why cant it save the 180 I sent it for due to all my devices?

2.  This one is new.  I can post a video or send you one PM if you cant reproduce but after I update from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 it shows 1.2.3 for about 5 seconds and then goes back to 1.2.3   The UPDATE button stays there so it thinks it needs an update but no update blue banner.  I can also send a log package if you want

17 minutes ago, Jimbo.Automates said:

1. Did you turn off auto set shortpoll? That was added in previous release which should set the proper minimum poll based on how many devices you have.

2. I'll take a look

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

1. It was on but the short poll number changed which I assume is what it set to but I had already changed it.  Fixed now and ok.

2. Let me know what you find and I will reinstall once you say to.

I just tried agian and it still stayed on 1.2.2 (you may not have looked at that yet)

BUT

I left Admin Console open.  On update the TRUE switches to FALSE and then the short poll goes to 60.  

Is it supposed to hold when doing update?

1 hour ago, macjeff said:

I just tried agian and it still stayed on 1.2.2 (you may not have looked at that yet)

I said I would take a look, I never said it was fixed.  I'll try to look tonight after work if I have time.

1 hour ago, macjeff said:

I left Admin Console open.  On update the TRUE switches to FALSE and then the short poll goes to 60.  

Is it supposed to hold when doing update?

On update, or on all restarts?

The 1.2.3 version issue is fixed.  But there are 2 issues with PG3 that I've notified @bmercier about.

1. On upgrade install PG3 is resetting shortpoll back to default.

2. If you change Controller -> "Auto Set Short Poll" = True, then on restart it will put it back to False

I created programs to set mine back to desired value to get around this issue until we can resolve.

45 minutes ago, Jimbo.Automates said:

The 1.2.3 version issue is fixed.  But there are 2 issues with PG3 that I've notified @bmercier about.

1. On upgrade install PG3 is resetting shortpoll back to default.

2. If you change Controller -> "Auto Set Short Poll" = True, then on restart it will put it back to False

I created programs to set mine back to desired value to get around this issue until we can resolve.

Confirmed fix and issues here.  THANKS.  will watch for a pg3x update

22 hours ago, Jimbo.Automates said:

Version 1.2.4 should fix this until PG3X is fixed:

- 1.2.4: 08/11/2024
  - Restore "Auto Short Poll" and "Short Poll" values as saved in PG3 DB

well it works but I keep getting the message that its set at 60 and as you can see in screenshot it is correct!!!!

Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 1.38.21 PM.PNG

well it works but I keep getting the message that its set at 60 and as you can see in screenshot it is correct!!!!

http://d2z8ydsemzif1x.cloudfront.net/monthly_2024_08/Screenshot2024-08-12at1_38_21PM.thumb.PNG.fc512ed165c6e29e6a03a44719615034.PNG
Did you change it in the PG3 UI? If so, the Plugin has no idea that you changed it until you restart. I asked @bmercier if this could be added so hopefully it can be.
Change it in the AC of UDM.

32 minutes ago, Jimbo.Automates said:

Did you change it in the PG3 UI? If so, the Plugin has no idea that you changed it until you restart. I asked @bmercier if this could be added so hopefully it can be.
Change it in the AC of UDM.

Set to auto in admin console    I did not restart but did update which did not hold so I set it again (expected not to hold until latest update)   Then kept getting messages so I did a restart of nodeserver   No message since which is good