i3 Keypad load button reassignment?

mfryd

The builtin switch/dimmer on the i3 keypad is normally linked to the top button.   The documentation says that the switch/dimmer can be reassigned to any of the four buttons.

Does the eisy support reassigning the switch/dimmer to other buttons?

If so, how is this done?

If not, is this a feature that's coming, and if so, what sort of time frame (weeks? months? years?)

I have an eisy with version 5.8.4.

I saw that post.  It's from about 7 months ago.  The thread suggests that the feature is coming to the eisy.  Has it arrived, or has there been any word on when it will arrive?

I am in the same situation in that my i3 keypad came with the bottom button controlling the load, and I'd like it to be the second button.

• 5 weeks later...

Insteon has acknowledged that they sometimes ship the device with the load assigned to the wrong button although they just use a generic statement. Here is the link from their webpage. Still no way to reassign to any button other than the top one by doing the reset.

i3 Keypad Setup — Insteon

IMPORTANT: We’ve discovered an issue where some i3 devices may have shipped with a configuration issue that impacts performance and reliability. To ensure best performance and reliability, factory reset before using.