Product enhancement request

mitch236

Take a look at the ISY DSCLink thread here. I have just finished integrating that into my ISY system and would love to see it supported in Mobilinc! It already is functional but a better GUI for Alarms would be great!

Thanks!!!

Hi Mitch,

I'm open to suggestions that make MobiLinc better. I don't have a DSCLink so I don't know exactly how it integrates with the ISY, but looking at the form it looks like it uses program status to tell if the alarm is on or off. Now the DSCLink may also support an external internet connection as well. If it does I may be able to talk to it. Can you confirm this?

For a security solution I'm currently working on integrating MobiLinc with the ELK security panel, but am open to integrate with other internet enabled panels on the market.

Wes

The way it works from my perspective is that the ISY's network module has the ability to send commands to the DSC but the DSC cannot update the ISY so io_link wrote a program to update the ISY so it knows the state the DSC is in.

I can already have full control of the DSC with Mobilinc now so I don't really need any additional functionality but right now I had to write three programs (Armed Away, Armed Stay and Disarmed) and check which is true to see what the alarm's status. It would be cool if I could just have one line item that tells me what the status is!

Hi Mitch,

Ok that makes sense. I looked on the DSC website and it looks like there may be some documentation that describes the IP interface to the DSC. When I get closer with the ELK interface I can look at adding in the DSC as a security panel option along with the ELK.

Are there other ISY users out there that also have the DSC that would be interested in MobiLinc support?

Wes

• 6 months later...
Hi Mitch,

Ok that makes sense. I looked on the DSC website and it looks like there may be some documentation that describes the IP interface to the DSC. When I get closer with the ELK interface I can look at adding in the DSC as a security panel option along with the ELK.

Are there other ISY users out there that also have the DSC that would be interested in MobiLinc support?

Wes

I'd be interested.

• 1 year later...
Hi Mitch,

Wes

Very much interested in this as well.

• 1 month later...
Hi Mitch,

Wes

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I'd be interested.

• 1 year later...

Realize this is old but gui alarm nterface would be last piece of puzzle for moblinc in my environment. Naturally this could be a paid module. Dsclink works great and could be use as protocol or native dsc interface. There Is product from envisacorp that provides direct ip interface. Thanks for consideration.

Archived