September 17Sep 17 This is a belated response to some discussions in the forums before Javi's September 8 post. I am not diminishing the concerns of those who want to keep their ISY-994i boxes working forever. At this point, because of issues with Java including on the Mac, it is imperative that there be a full alternative to the admin console. Now that UDI is fully committed and has a timetable, I am confident that the eisy-ui wil have every bit of functionality that the admin console had, and probably some additional useful features as well.
September 17Sep 17 9 hours ago, stillwater said:I am confident that the eisy-ui wil have every bit of functionality that the admin console had, and probably some additional useful features as well.As am I.
September 17Sep 17 Michel and the UD team provide world class customer service. I too am confident they will deliver eISY-ui as upgrade and replacement for Java based AC. It’ll just continue to get better.
September 17Sep 17 Failure is not an option! 😄This is also a golden opportunity to add new functionality, and some of these new features are already showing up.
Create an account or sign in to comment