Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T9 Thermostat subnode value updates

Featured Replies

@Jimbo.Automates I am using the HomeKitHub PG3 Professional edition plugin to access my Honeywell T9 Thermostats. Some of my thermostats have connected air sensors. The Plugin creates subnodes for the air sensors, however the data displayed in the IoX nodes is not correct, typically 0s. However, if I query the subnode in EISY-UI and watch the screen, the correct values appear in the subnode for a split second and then revert to 0.

image.png

When I check the log file, this appears to be confirmed by double entries for the subnode. A set of IoX responses with the correct values appear, and then 1/2 second later, a second set of responses appear with a 0 values. See log excerpt:

image.png

This same pattern of behavior appears across all of the thermostat subnodes. This seems to indicate that the plugin can correctly read the subnode values, but for some reason is immediately overwriting them. The first values which appear match what the thermostat is displaying so they appear valid and accurate.

The other issue I have noticed is that the values of the main nodes don't appear to be updating regularly. I can click on the node and query it to update, but its values are not current when I open AC, EISY-UI or UD Mobile. My shortpoll and longpoll are 60/600 as is the default, but I don't see updates in the PG3 logs unless I run a query. Are the regular updates written to the PG3 log file, or are they not supposed to be logged?

Any help you can provide to resolve these issues would be helpful.

Thanks,

Dave

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.