WHy doesn't this fire?

Kentinada

Why does this condition never fire? When I look at the Program Summary tab, OUTLIGHTS.S3.BODY is True. But this condition won't fire at midnight. I have other conditions that based on time similar to this that work. What am I doing wrong?

IF

Program 'OUTLIGHTS.S3.BODY' is True

And Time is 12:00:00AM

Then

Run Program 'OUTLIGHTS.S0.BODY' (Then Path)

Else

- No Actions

On what evidence do you base your conclusion that this never fires. What is the status of this program in the program summary? (if "true", then it fired at some point.) If you manually run the "then" path of this program, are the results as you expect? If you manually run the "else" path of this program (turning the program "false"), does the program status become "true" at midnight? Is it possible that something happens to OUTLIGHTS.S3.BODY between now and midnight that turns it false?

If you look at the program summary page, it will tell you the time the program last ran. What is that saying and is saying the current status is true or false?

It is possible that program is running, but that the execution is failing. Also, when you manually do a "run then", does the expected result occur?

Thanks for the replies. It didn't make any sense to me why it wasn't working. The program summary page showed my S3 body program was in a true state but my S0 cond program had no status listed - totally blank. For grins I changed the time from 12:00:00AM to 11:30:00PM and everything worked fine. I'll let it run a couple more nights to be sure it's working and then try changing it back to 12:00:00AM to see what happens.

Archived