Leds

richardl007

richardl007

Do you mean the KeypadLinc LED background level or sending Off commands to each button to turn the button LED Off. If the later is it the Load button or Secondary buttons that do not turn Off? What is the KeypadLinc firmware level and the ISY firmware level?

Lee

richardl007

Thanks, I sure was headed in the wrong direction.

That is a Relay SwitchLinc which does not dim. What actually happens to the status LEDs?

Under Programs | Summary does the Last Run Time column show the expected time for the Program ?

Is the ISY Time displayed in the upper left corner of the Admin Console the correct time ?

Please post the Program .

Lee

The time is correct in the upper left corner of the Admin Console.

"What actually happens to the status LEDs?" nothing, they used to dim when the sleep program ran, but now nothing changes on the leds. Also when i go directly to the "led brightness" button and change it from 255 to 2 nothing happens to the leds. I was always able to dim them in the past

"Under Programs | Summary does the Last Run Time column show the expected time for the Program ?" Yes

I run the "then in mt sleep program and the else in my morning program.

If

- No Conditions - (To add one, press 'Schedule' or 'Condition')

Then

Set '3 Upstairs / Master BR / Master BR Closet' 1% (Backlight Level)

Set '3 Upstairs / Master BR / Master BR Lamp' 2% (Backlight Level)

Set '3 Upstairs / Master BR / Master BR Lamp 3W' 2% (Backlight Level)

Set '3 Upstairs / Master BR / Master BR Main Lights' 2% (Backlight Level)

Set '3 Upstairs / Master BR / Tracy's Controler / Tracy Controler' On 0 / Off 0 (Backlight Level)

Set '3 Upstairs / Master BR / Master Side Lamp (AP)' 2% (Backlight Level)

Set '3 Upstairs / Master BR / Master Bathroom / Vanity' On 0 / Off 0 (Backlight Level)

Else

Set '3 Upstairs / Master BR / Master BR Closet' 100% (Backlight Level)

Set '3 Upstairs / Master BR / Master BR Lamp' 100% (Backlight Level)

Set '3 Upstairs / Master BR / Master BR Lamp 3W' 100% (Backlight Level)

Set '3 Upstairs / Master BR / Master BR Main Lights' 100% (Backlight Level)

Set '3 Upstairs / Master BR / Tracy's Controler / Tracy Controler' On 4 / Off 1 (Backlight Level)

Set '3 Upstairs / Master BR / Master Side Lamp (AP)' 100% (Backlight Level)

Set '3 Upstairs / Master BR / Master Bathroom / Vanity' On 4 / Off 1 (Backlight Level)

Pull the air gap switch for 30 seconds to power cycle the SwitchLinc. Be careful not to push the air gap switch in too far to avoid a factory reset.

Are there other SwitchLincs available to test the LED Brightness button. The LED Brightness button works for my SwitchLinc on 3.1.4. I think you have a problem with that specific SwitchLinc. If the power cycle does not clear the problem suggest discussing with Smarthome support.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived