Syncing Problems

matapan

I am using Mobilinc Pro for iPhone with ISY version 3.1.14. I am having problems synching with ISY, particularly after resuming use of the application after waking the iPhone. The sync process will timeout and the sync status remains SYNCING. At this point, I'm not sure what enables Mobilinc to sync again. Closing the app and not running it overnight seems to fix the issue. Unfortunately, this issue is now occurring with ever greater frequency. Is there a way to resolve it?

I can explicitly invoke a Sync with the ISY in Mobilinc Pro. Is the pull down action from any device screen any different in functionality?

If I force an update using the screen pull down method, I will invariably get a Network Error 0 error from Mobilinc. An indicator at the upper left corner of the screen indicates an operation is in progress, which never goes away. I can successfully invoke a Sync action from the Light Controller menu without incident following receipt of this error.

Are there any logs which would be helpful in identifying the cause of the error?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived