2475SDB

RGS0517

Apparently, the latest firmware update that I downloaded and installed (3.1.16 Beta) does not correct the problem with the 2475SDB In-LineLinc On/Off Switch (Dual-Band) as well described in these recent postings. When will we have an update that does? Smarthome currently is out of stock of the prior model.

The link records in the InLineLinc have to be recreated under 3.1.16. Remove it from any Scene and add it back so the link records will be rewritten.

Just to be sure the same issue is being discussed, what symptom is being experienced.

EDIT:

I checked my InLineLinc on 3.1.16. A Scene defined under 3.1.16 with the InLineLinc as a Responder has the corrected link record. The number in red should be a 1. If a 0 the link record has to be rewritten. A sample link record from my InLineLinc follows…

A2 15 19.70.06 FF 1F 01

The symptoms are that the 2475SBD responds fine directly from the console or when manually linked to a KPL. It still does not respond, however, when put in a scene and controlled by a KPL. (Being new to this forum, I'm assuming KPL is the abbreviation for "Key Pad Link".)

As recommended, I removed it from the scene and then added it back....no response.

I'm wondering if the 2475SDB being recognized in 3.1.16 as an "unsupported device" is a factor in this "scene" problem?

Thanks.

Go to Help | About and be sure the Firmware line and the UI line both indicate 3.1.16. If both lines are not at 3.1.16 or there is no UI line at all clear the Java cache and be sure the URL invoking the Admin Console is for 3.1.16.

It sounds like the Admin Console being run is not at 3.1.16 (indicated by the UI line just below the Firmware line). That would explain both the Unsupported device message and the link records not being correct.

If the Help | About shows 3.1.16 for both run a Show Device Links Table for the InLineLinc and check the values in the last byte for a 01 of the link records that start with A2.

Your reply was exceptionally valuable. Your comment "If both lines are not at 3.1.16 or there is no UI line at all clear the Java cache......" was the key. I never knew there was a second line. All 2475SBD problems have now been solved with a great feeling of accomplishment. Thank you!

Archived