Momentary ABC Garage Door, etc.

beachfront71

Hi and thanks ..

Was reading the forum and got me thinking about my own setup and if it is correct.

I have the Insteon Gdoor kit and have the sensor mounted so that when the garage door is open the sensor is ON.

The sensor is set at Mom C ..for no real reason except that I picked one on setup..

Besides the remotes and car button, I use Mobilinc to open and close the garage ...

I also use mobilinc to show me the Sensor status with On being Garage open and Off being garage closed ... I do not use any keypad's other other devices to monitor the garage status...

With that in mind .. is Mom C the correct setting? It has worked fine so far with no problems but maybe I am missing something...

The only complain I have is that the relay shows ON for quite sometime after opening and.or closing the garage door..

Thoughts .. if any.

Thanks,

beachfront71

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Momentary A,B,C have meaning as far as what commands do what ONLY when the I/O Linc Relay is a Responder to a Scene and the Scene is being turned On and Off.

Sounds like you are controlling the Relay with direct commands so which Momentary mode is in effect makes no difference.

The I/O Linc Relay does not report back that the I/O Linc has turned Off the Relay after the Momentary mode timeout which works regardless of which Momentary mode is selected. That is why the Relay shows On because that is the last command sent to the Relay.

Lee

Archived