Whats wrong with this program?

easytim

First, it seems to me that this program should partly work. The fact that your lihgt does not come on is, in my estimation, not. Program problem. Having said this, I would use control rather than status.

Can you control the front bedroom light from the isy? Does the monkey light status track accurately in the isy?

First, it seems to me that this program should partly work. The fact that your lihgt does not come on is, in my estimation, not. Program problem. Having said this, I would use control rather than status.

Can you control the front bedroom light from the isy? Does the monkey light status track accurately in the isy?

I can turn on and off the monkey light from ISY with no problems

I can turn on and off the front bedroom light from ISY with no problems

When I trigger my EZSnrRF wireless sensor receiver by walking front of the Dakota transmitter, my Monkey Light comes on, this works just fine. But the program is not turning on the front bedroom light. And I think it should, maybe I don't have it programmed right. Why isn't the front bedroom light coming on?

Below is another way of doing it, see picture I found here on forum, should I do it like this?

THIS IS NOT MY PROGRAM <<<< HERE - I FOUND THIS ON THE FORUM - I"M NOT USING THIS

post-3118-140474155228_thumb.jpg

post-3118-140474155229_thumb.jpg

I don't know what "per setup" means. Is the EZSnsRF linked to the 2456S3 with an ISY Scene or the Set button?

The ISY will not see the 2456S3 turn On if the link was done with the Set button.

Your right I can't see the 2456S3 turn on, I guess there is a different way to link it.

I also can not see the EZSnsRF with ISY, its not there either

Archived