Program control of Program Enabled On/Off state

jeff-lines

I was wondering if there is the ability within a program to turn the Enable state for a program on or off or to check the status. I have timers set for my garage and exterior lights that shuts them off if they are still on at say 10PM. I then have separate programs for each set of lights that will automatically shut off the designated set of lights after 10 minutes if someone turns them on after 10PM. I currently have a condition in these programs to check to see if it is between 10PM and 8AM of the following day, but I was thinking it would be neat to be able to eliminate that by simply having the program disabled at 8AM and enabled at 10PM. It appears the only progam condition you can check for is True or False. Seems simple to add Enabled and Disabled as conditions. Also, under actions it seems an Enable or Disable could be added to the Run, Run Else, and Stop. Overall, I would think it would cut down on number of programs running. Maybe I'm missing something. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Archived