ISY 99ir-Pro error message

Spitfire1493

Hello,

I'm new to home automation and have just started trying to get things figured out. It's going alright so far but I'm having problems with my admin controller, i keep getting the erro message "LIB_ERROR-803" I've searched for error codes but can't seem to find this one. The controller is also constantly searching for new devices even though it has already found the only two 2876SB switches I am experimenting with. Does anyone know how to correct these issues?

Thank you!

Brian H

Thanks for your response,

Yes I push the start linking button then I hold the link button on each device for 3-5 seconds. I hear the confirmation beep from the PLM that it has been added but it does not show up on the control admin till I reboot it. It has never given me a finish button to push. I added a scene as well and it did not show up in the admin controller till it was closed and opened again.

When Start Linking is clicked a modal popup should have displayed with some instructions and a Finish button. The lack of popup generally indicated a router/AV problem blocking the data the ISY is trying to push out to the Admin Console. The lack of popup is only the first of many symptoms.

Is Avast or Kaspersky being used? They are common blockers.

Archived