Wireless thermostat reading...

jmed999

I have the 2441ZTH wireless thermostat and on the display it reads 57F, on the ISY it reads 56.5 and on the mobilinc app it reads 56. I think the true temp is 56.5F as the ISY displays. The thermostat is rounding up to 57F as it should. The mobilinc app is rounding down for some reason.

Is there a way to get the mmobilinc app to round correctly? I have a ton of programs (over 70) using the 2441ZTH, and this is causing some confusion.

Thanks for your help!

Hi jmed999,

Just to be clear, the MobiLinc thermostat display is just a display. It cannot affect the operation of your programs.

This is fixed in the iOS version of MobiLinc if you update to the latest version. This will be fixed in the Android version in the next release due out soon with MobiLinc Connect support.

Wes

• 3 months later...
Hi jmed999,

Just to be clear, the MobiLinc thermostat display is just a display. It cannot affect the operation of your programs.

This is fixed in the iOS version of MobiLinc if you update to the latest version. This will be fixed in the Android version in the next release due out soon with MobiLinc Connect support.

Wes

Will this ever be fixed in Mobilinc (not Mobilinc Connect)? Thanks!

Hi Wes-

I just recently got an Android Tablet and installed MobilincPro on it. I notice that the heat or cool setpoint display from my Venstar only shows the first digit of the setpoint when in landscape mode. I just see a 6 since my setpoint usually stays between 60-69. Dunno if this is related to the above or a different issue altogether but figured I should mention it.

-Xathros

Archived