Scheduling issues

dougos2

I know this is a dumb question, but I am having two scheduling problems. One is when I try to put a schedule on hold for the current day. It puts up an error that the schedule is in the past even though the schedule time has not passed yet for that day.

The second problem is that when I try to remove the "hold", I must reenter all the times. can it not save the previous schedule after I remove the hold? Why can I not just click the hold box to put a schedule on hold?

Thanks for your help.

dougos2,

First of all, there are no dumb questions in our forum. So, please don't hesitate to post your questions/comments/suggestions.

Now, "Hold" has been a confusing issue throughout our development cycle and, as such, we have decided to completely redesign our triggers/scheduler functionality.

Here's how Hold currently works:

1. Hold is a schedule event in and of itself. What it does, is to put all the other schedules, for the given location, and the given date (or date ranges) ON HOLD

2. If you want to remove a Hold, simply remove the Hold schedule

In short, leave all your current schedules intact. To put the schedules for a given location on Hold, create a NEW hold schedule for that location. You can create a Hold schedule for a given day (except today) or a given duration (i.e. from 12.25.2007 to 1.1.2008).

I hope this makes sense. If not, please don't hesitate to contact us.

With kind regards,

Michel

I know this is a dumb question, but I am having two scheduling problems. One is when I try to put a schedule on hold for the current day. It puts up an error that the schedule is in the past even though the schedule time has not passed yet for that day.

The second problem is that when I try to remove the "hold", I must reenter all the times. can it not save the previous schedule after I remove the hold? Why can I not just click the hold box to put a schedule on hold?

Thanks for your help.

Archived