ISY-994i/IR Pro shows incorrect status when using RemoteLinc

Baja

I've got a bedroom light that is controlled by a SwitchLinc and also a button on a RemoteLinc. These were linked using my ISY-994i/IR Pro and they operate correctly - each successfully turns on/off/dims the light etc. The issue I have is that if I turn the light on using the button on the RemoteLinc and then turn it off using the SwitchLinc, the status displayed on the ISY-994i/IR Pro still shows the RemoteLinc button as being "ON". Is there a way to configure this so that if the light is off, the status of the RemoteLinc button shows off also - even if the SwitchLinc was used to turn the light off instead of the RemoteLinc?

Baja-

No. The RL is a battery powered device and is only awake momentarily when you press a button or when placed in linking mode. The rest of the time it is asleep and does not receive status updates from other linked devices. If the RL is in toggle mode, you may have to press a button twice to get the desired result.

The status displayed by the ISY is based on the last command received from the RL.

-Xathros

Archived