Apply local on level from a program

arw01

a bit stumped here. I want to have the bathroom_oh light come on at 15% level after midnight.

I read that I was setting up the program incorrectly, but I don't have the option to chose the device as the device I want to set the scene level too:

If
       From    11:50:00PM
       To       6:00:00AM (next day)

Then
       In Scene 'Night_Bathroom' Set 'Bathroom_OH' 15% (On Level)

Else
       In Scene 'Night_Bathroom' Set 'Bathroom_OH' 80% (On Level)

This program if I click on run the Then the lights still come on at 80%.

According to a post I found, the In Scene should be "Bathroom_OH" set 'Bathroom_OH' 15% (On Level)

But it's not a device I can choose, many other devices are, but not that one.

Alan

I'm not for sure what you are describing.

But if you are trying to change the local on level, not the scene responder on level, you need to pick the individual device in the "in scene" section, not a scene that the light is in.

But you might abandon that approach and use this approach.

If

status bathroom light is off

and control bathroom light is switched off

Then

set bathroom light to 15%

This is how I do my night lights. You just hit the off paddle on a light that is already off and it goes to 15%.

arw01

The Bathroom light has to be a Controller in a Scene for it to appear as a selection for the Adjust Scene 'Set Scene' parameter.

That did the ticket, Lee. I deleted the old scene, re-added the bathroom switch and made sure to make it the controller this time specifically.

I'll check out if running the Then allows me to set the proper on light level after midnight.

Thanks again

Alan

Archived