ISY-99i Pro needs daily power down to reconnect to internet

Sackings

I have a ISY-99i Pro, and have had it for several years. It has worked well. I have approximately 17 devices attached to it. The PLM is plugged into a different outlet.

About 2 month ago I began to experience problems with the ISY (or so I believe). The programs finish their nightly run but then when they are due to commence operations in the early evening they do not start. Hence non of the lights turn on at their programmed time. This requires me to unplug the ISY, let it sit for a few minutes and then plug it back in. The lights cycle on and the sequence of lights begins. The red error light never goes on and at rest the only light on is the blue power light. All works well until I have to do the same thing the next day.

Could there be a problem with the ISY unit? Could one of the ApplianceLinc's be causing the problem? I do not have a internet router and plug the unit directly into my FiOS cable modem. Should I reset the cable modem? It has worked well for years and only recently started to act up?

Any ideas are appreciated. I don't want to switch everything over to Verizon or ADT.

Thanks

Sackings

Brian,

Thanks for the response. The PLM does not power the ISY. The ISY is plugged directly into the power outlet. Sorry I do not know what it means to have both power cycled. I will power cycle them both if you explain to me what that means.

Thanks

Sackings

I sent it to this email. Sorry Is there another email I should send it to?

The error message when I try to connect reads or says that ISY cannot connect to the internet. I unplug the unit and then plug it back in and it is good for one day. I have to reboot the system to send over the error log. Please help

Sackings

Archived