isy994i on strike

overkill82k5

I recently purchased and installed an isy994i with a handful of insteon devices. Once I got the hang of creating programs, setup and use was convenient and useful.

Java forced an update on my pc (win xp) and it took me awhile to work through the bugs and get things working again.

Things were clicking along nicely until a week or so after the update, my program changes began to hang and not update properly. I didnt have time to mess with it the night that started happening so I left it alone. Everything seems a little buggy, but for the most part was still working. The following day I went to work and when I got home I started digging into the issues I was seeing. After doing a power cycle reset of the plm and isy I lost the ability get to the admin console. The web interface looked like it was working, but when trying to pull up devices or programs, all I could get was an error "parsererror, Loading: /nodes/devices/". I tried everything I could think of and could find on the web, to no avail. I even tried a factory reset, figuring that I didnt have that many programs setup yet and could easily reproduce them. The reset didn't help, I keep getting the same error. I've tried on several different pc's in the house, on the network and they all do the same thing.

What am I missing? Could someone point me in the right direction to getting this issue solved. isy has been down for 2 weeks and I am missing her terribly.

Thanks in advance.

Archived