ATT TILT How?

Trying to control ISY-26 from ATT Tilt. No luck, but I saw in the B;ackberry discussion that somebody did get it working, So, what's the secret. I get as far as the "keep this page open screen" and at one point was able to select devices, but issuing an ON or OFF command brought a "This page cannot be found".

Can't find anyplace to turn off JAVA, like Blackberry did. Did everything slowly to avoid timeout issues.

Oh, running ver 2.6.1 in the ISY.

TIA, Charlie

Charlie,

Please upgrade to 2.6.4 (http://forum.universal-devices.com/viewtopic.php?t=1218) and give it a try. If that does not work, increase your HTTPS timeout a little (telnet and use CWT).

With kind regards,

Michel

Trying to control ISY-26 from ATT Tilt. No luck, but I saw in the B;ackberry discussion that somebody did get it working, So, what's the secret. I get as far as the "keep this page open screen" and at one point was able to select devices, but issuing an ON or OFF command brought a "This page cannot be found".

Can't find anyplace to turn off JAVA, like Blackberry did. Did everything slowly to avoid timeout issues.

Oh, running ver 2.6.1 in the ISY.

TIA, Charlie