Quick question: Scene numbers

EricK

Taking a break from programming my new ISY so i can work on my Roomie Remote. Last night I hit watch BluRay and my lights didnt dim, had to get out of my seat to press a kpl. Big bummer. Roomie asks for scene numbers which can be found in the admin console by clicking on the scene name and checking under the scene name in the status window.

Is there a way to pull a report of the scene names and numbers in a list?

Thanks,

Eric

Taking a break from programming my new ISY so i can work on my Roomie Remote. Last night I hit watch BluRay and my lights didnt dim, had to get out of my seat to press a kpl. Big bummer. Roomie asks for scene numbers which can be found in the admin console by clicking on the scene name and checking under the scene name in the status window.

Is there a way to pull a report of the scene names and numbers in a list?

Thanks,

Eric

Try http:///rest/nodes/scenes

-Xathros

If the program ID from the summary does not work for you - try converting the ID from HEX to decimal and test the decimal version of the ID with roomie.

-Xathros

• 5 months later...

By the way, if you do not see the program ID it is in the column all the way to the right in the program summary in the admin console. There is no way to scroll over to it, so depending upon your screen size you may need to just shrink up a few columns to get the last one on the screen.

E

Archived