Elk No Longer Visible in Programs

tpolito

Not sure how much of this may be relevant, but here is the backstory. I had an ISY99 Pro with an Insteon set up. My dad had the regular ISY99 with the Elk module. I had set him multiple programs either triggering an action in the Elk, or being triggered by the Elk. Everything worked fine.

I ended up upgrading to the ISY994 Pro. Shortly after that, my dad started having problems with his system. It wasn't communicating with the Elk or his Mobilinc app. To rule out the ISY, I gave him my old ISY99 Pro to upgrade him. I restored it from his backup, but it still wouldn't work. I determined it was a bad PLM and replaced the PLM. Now his system works again. The Insteon related programs all work. I can arm and disarm his Elk through the Admin console, and Mobilinc is working again.

However, any program that previously had an Elk condition or action is not working. Where the Elk command used to be, it now says "Elk null null". I tried to delete those lines and re-program them, but there are no options for the Elk in the programming. What am I missing here? Is it possible that when I gave him my ISY, the Elk Module didn't transfer over?

Archived