Would you like to proceed with the following module actions

brausse

I've been gone from my home for almost a year and my ISY994 has performed admirably while gone. However, when I log onto it now, I get a popup window saying:

Would you like to proceed with the following module actions?

A10/X10 Experimental Support (21060) -- To Be Uninstalled

Portal Integration - MobiLinc Connect (21073) -- To Be Installed

What does this mean? I have about 10 X10 devices that I control via my ISY994 but have never purchased the X10 module. If I answer yes to this question, will they still continue to work? Also, if I answer yes and things don't work like before, can I revert back to the previous configuration?

post-3092-0-04848000-1405177647_thumb.jpg

I am unfamiliar with these particular messages, but I understand x-10 works without the module still.  You may need to adjust some programs to send specific commands, rather than device names, however.

The message WRT to mobilinc connect suggests that you have signed up for the service.  Is this true?

I assume the mobilinc connect message is in reference to the paid service one can use with mobilinc to simplify your router setup and deal with ever-changing IP addresses.  If you did not sign up for mobilinc connect, it seems that one should not install such an add-on.

If I didn't know any better, I would suspect that this ISY is somehow identified with a different user.

Hi brausse,

I've been gone from my home for almost a year and my ISY994 has performed admirably while gone. However, when I log onto it now, I get a popup window saying:

Would you like to proceed with the following module actions?

A10/X10 Experimental Support (21060) -- To Be Uninstalled

Portal Integration - MobiLinc Connect (21073) -- To Be Installed

What does this mean? I have about 10 X10 devices that I control via my ISY994 but have never purchased the X10 module. If I answer yes to this question, will they still continue to work? Also, if I answer yes and things don't work like before, can I revert back to the previous configuration?

Please send your UUID (Help | About) to support@universal-devices.com.

I am so very sorry for the inconvenience.

With kind regards,

Michel

Archived