Linking EZIO8SA Issues

barkster

I'm trying to link my EZIO8SA to my new isy994i and I couldn't figure out how to to it will the set button so i added it manually using the address of the attached PLM.  It recognized it and then when it tries to write it looks like it reboots then it comes up and says it cannot communicate with it.  I have several devices on my system and all work fine with no communication issues. I have it on the same circuit as my EZFlora which works fine.  I have two access points on different legs and I even added a phase coupler to my breaker box today.  It just repeats the process over and over.  Only thing I can think of is maybe my PLM but its the same version I'm using for my 994i, 2413S version 1.B 

What's the proper process on linking the EZIO8SA, I've seen several and none of the automatic linking worked for me.

Any suggestions? 

Thanks

Use New INSTEON Device.  Enter the EZIO8SA Insteon address (Its PLM address), Name of choice and Auto Detect.   No need to press the PLM Set button.

Suggest running Tools | Diagnostics | Event Viewer at LEVEL 3 while running New INSTEON Device.  Post the event trace.

Archived