20% Off Black Friday Sale. Some Insteon Modules Included.

Brian H

Wow glad I've never ordered from them.  I'm in Canada though so never been worth it, exchange rate is brutal right now so cheaper to just shop in Canada for most things.  Even when I just bought my Hue lights for $199, with 13% tax that's $224.87, but if I had bought those in Florida for example, where they are also $199, it would be $256 after exchange.  Any savings as well ordering online are gone as soon as Customs gets ahold of it.  I buy as much as I can from Amazon, sometimes they are a little more expensive but with Prime I have it always next day, and if I want to return it I can for 30 days no questions.  Buying from aartech.ca is expensive, they charge $9.99 for shipping unless your order is over $199 which mine never are, and then there's a restocking fee if you want to return anything.  So not worth it for me, just sadly a few items are missing from Amazon like the clear buttons, so came to $48 with tax and shipping for 3 packs of clear buttons from aartech which sucks, but it is what it is :)

To Digger, if they have charged you, then file a charge back on your credit card, or email them and tell them you're going to if they don't give an update by end of day.  That will get them moving, and if they don't respond, then file one.  If a company bills you for something, then says they have no record of it, that's called fraud :)

Well they shipped most of what I ordered so I know they have the orders. They just messed up.  What is outstanding is maybe $20 or so.  I will scan and email the orders to them when I get some time.

Do you still need clear buttons?  I might have some buried and if so you can have them.

Archived