8-Button Keypad

k5map

I just linked a 8-button keypad successfully to my ISY.  I also added each button to a scene.  Buttons A-D work as expected.  They light up when the scene is On and turn off when the scene is set to Off.  But buttons E-H do not turn On/Off with the scene (I've removed buttons E-H from their scenes and re-added them as controllers multiple times).  Any ideas how to fix my problem?

the Scenes for buttons E-H are controlling a single LampLinc or SwitchLinc.  Each Scene works with manual switch via the console or via programs.  In 2 of the scenes, there is a 6-button Keypad that is also a controller and its buttons are working as expected.

The Scene working from the Admin Console and a Program is using the PLM as the Scene Controller.

Are the ISY Scene definitions like ....

Scene xxxx

KPL button E - Controller

LampLinc - Controller 

Scene yyyy

KPL button F - Controller

SwitchLinc - Controller

The LampLinc and the SwitchLinc must be defined as Controllers.  

Ok... resolved my problem... after a few other unsuccessful test, I decided to Restore Device via the ISY (did not reset the device to factory default).  That did the trick.  By having the ISY rebuild all of the links for that device now has all of the 8-buttons working as expected.

Archived