Scene works intermitently

mangler

I have a dual garage door setup.  The garage door up/down, and the lighting of KPL lights works perfectly.  I also have a scene to control some additional lights in and outside the house that I want to come on when either garage door opens, and then shut off 2 mins after the garage doors are both closed.  

The scene works perfectly when controlled from the ISY, but the problem is that when I control it from a program watching for the garage door sensors to be "ON", it is intermittent.  Sometimes all four responder lights come on - sometimes only two - and sometimes NONE.  Again - the garage doors work perfectly and the sensor reads accurately - so this should work fine.  The status of the programs are also all correct.  The OFF always works once the garage doors are closed.

Why won't the scene FULLY work for every time it is called?  Is there something interfering with it while the garage door is going up or down? (ie. perhaps it works fine but the lights don't get the signal because the garage door module is communicating something at the same time?) Something else?  I had this working on an ISY99IRPRO that I am just now replacing with an ISY994iZW/IR PRO.

Here is what I have.

2 x IOLinc v.36

- both with Red/Black connected to NO

- momentary A trigger

KPL with button C on one door, D on other door

Scene: "Garage Door 1 Relay"

- controller KPL-D

- responder "Garage Door 1 Relay"

Scene: "Garage Door 1 Sensor"

- controller "Garage Door 1 Sensor"

- responder KPL-D

Scene: "Garage Door Open" (for the lights)

- responder Outside Light

- responder Inside Light 1

- responder Inside Light 2

- responder Inside Light 3

Program: "Garage Door Open"

- if "Garage Door Sensor 1" OR 2 is ON

- then set scene "Garage Door Open" ON

- else <nil>

Program: "Garage Door Close"

- if "Garage Door Sensor 1" AND 2 is OFF

- then set scene "Garage Door Open" OFF

OK - I tried that, and it didn't help.  I have rebooted the new ISY a few times - but had not powered it off.  I powered it off for a different reason and now all seems when (after back on of course).  It's been intermittent, so we'll see, but it seems to be working fine as shown in my notes (without the 2 seconds added).  Good suggestion though - that would have ruled out interference ... or at least the symptoms would likely have changed some.

Thanks !!!

Mark

Archived