SwitchLinc Dimmers 50% OFF

MustangChris04

You're welcome guys! I've been wanting to get rid of my ON/OFF switches and replace them with the dimmers, so now is the time. I bought several of them.

Is there a twitter feed or something for these deals, or do you have to be there at the right time?

Paul

I wish there was! Unfortunatley this is something you just have to come across or find on one of those deal websites.

There was some discounts on the Best Buy site yesterday for switches, motion sensors, wireless contacts and the basic kit, but as they often do, this was an in-store pickup only and no stores had any availability in about 100 mile radius.  Check it out, you may have better luck than I do.  Just search for "Insteon" at Best Buy

Bernie, I'm amazed how quickly Best Buy and Menards burn down their Insteon inventory here. I interpret this as good news, that demand and consumption have outstripped shelf stocking expectations.

More buying, more price drops? :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There was some discounts on the Best Buy site yesterday for switches, motion sensors, wireless contacts and the basic kit, but as they often do, this was an in-store pickup only and no stores had any availability in about 100 mile radius.  Check it out, you may have better luck than I do.  Just search for "Insteon" at Best Buy

The best buy deals sucked through best buy due to stock issues as you mention, but they were all available through Best Buy's eBay store.  In stock and free shipping.  Looks like they're all done now except the 8w light bulb:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Insteon-8W-LED-Bulb-/321689284311

Update:  Best Buy just canceled my switch order I made from them via eBay yesterday.  Of course Amazon is back up to $40 a switch now :(

Archived