Another Multi-Pack Sale.

Brian H

I went through a period a few years ago where I was getting a lot of email from SH with not much in them, so I turned off notifications. Now that we seem to be moving into a new lower price norm, I updated it to get these again

They used to, I thought, post these sales on their FB page but that does not seem very active.

Thank you Brian.

Paul

I went through a period a few years ago where I was getting a lot of email from SH with not much in them, so I turned off notifications. Now that we seem to be moving into a new lower price norm, I updated it to get these again

They used to, I thought, post these sales on their FB page but that does not seem very active.

Thank you Brian.

Paul

Paul,

I think any savings is great for the consumer from the list price. Sadly, this sale is not like the X-MAS sale and all of the common items they listed such as the leak sensor, motion sensor, etc.

Can all be had for cheaper via Costco . . .

Their everyday sale price is $99.XX for a 4 pack so I am unsure why anyone would go running and pay more?? I am also sad to report for what ever reason Costco Canada no longer shows any Insteon products for sale???

Paul,

I think any savings is great for the consumer from the list price. Sadly, this sale is not like the X-MAS sale and all of the common items they listed such as the leak sensor, motion sensor, etc.

Can all be had for cheaper via Costco . . .

Their everyday sale price is $99.XX for a 4 pack so I am unsure why anyone would go running and pay more?? I am also sad to report for what ever reason Costco Canada no longer shows any Insteon products for sale???

Teken

Agreed. I like that the cadence of the smaller sales, on just about all distribution channels is effectively lowering the price. It reinforces me not buying at retail.

Costco is still hanging in there, and still a slightly better deal. Good signs, IMO for where this is heading.

Paul

I took advantage of the 4pk Motion sensor deal today.  My sensors are of the oldest variety and I suspect these will perform better, allow software options management and have improved battery life.

-Xathros

Archived