Time issue with 2.6.8?

Stowaway

Yesterday I updated my 99pro to 2.6.8 without any issues as far as I could tell. However I have had some events executing at incorrect times. I usually wait for 24 hours to ensure that everything has been updated and synchronzed before I try to adjust anything!

It has now been 24 hours and I just found something odd that I hope someone else has found and resolved...

When I look at the time on events using the diagnostic event viewer and compare the time to the log it shows the same events executing at times two hours apart!

The time on the configuration page is correct and synchronized via NTP. The DST box is checked and I have tried unchecking it as well. I have not determined which time is being used for event execution but I clearly have some confusion....

Any solutions or Comments?

Hello Stowaway,

If indeed these are the same events, then there must be a bug that we have to resolve. I shall start a root cause analysis and will keep you updated with our progress.

With kind regards,

Michel

Yesterday I updated my 99pro to 2.6.8 without any issues as far as I could tell. However I have had some events executing at incorrect times. I usually wait for 24 hours to ensure that everything has been updated and synchronzed before I try to adjust anything!

It has now been 24 hours and I just found something odd that I hope someone else has found and resolved...

When I look at the time on events using the diagnostic event viewer and compare the time to the log it shows the same events executing at times two hours apart!

The time on the configuration page is correct and synchronized via NTP. The DST box is checked and I have tried unchecking it as well. I have not determined which time is being used for event execution but I clearly have some confusion....

Any solutions or Comments?

Michel

Now on the next morning, the time on the log and viewer are synchronized. I did not save the log or viewer files as I should have for you. I know this all seems pretty suspect and I did check back and forth a number of times yesterday to confirm what I saw!

I am not crying wolf, and I don't expect you guys to do anything until somebody else reports this or until I can recreate and get you the files....

Archived