Keypad links remembers last local bright, can I disable this?

nowandthen

I've had KPLs for years, and never realized until now, that if I press and hold the button (.1 button (load) not sure about .b .c etc) that the switch now retains that level the next time I turn it on. I don't want that. My preference is if I manually brighten or dim for some reason, the next time I turn the light on I want it to go back to the level set in the ISY, but it goes back to the last local level setting.

Is there a way to disable this? I did not see it in the user manual. I have 2486D's which seem to be superseded by 2334-222.

Around page 9 of KPL User  Guide under Local On Level

Local On-Level
The Local On-Level is the brightness that the light(s) physically wired to KeypadLinc will come on at when turned on locally. The default is 100%.

Local On-Level can be set to any one of 33 settings 32 fixed brightness levels (3% to 100%) Or “Resume Bright” • Previous brightness level is stored when turned off and recalled to that level brightness when turned back on

To set KeypadLinc’s Local-On-Level:
Press & hold On and/or Off (or Main in 8-button configuration) until the connected light is at the brightness desired when turned on locally (turn the light off if you wish to use the “Resume Bright” feature)
Tap KeypadLinc’s Set button
KeypadLinc will (Beep)
Test the Local On-Level settings by tapping

Archived