SwitchLinc Dimmers, KeypadLinc, Water Leak Sensors, and isy994izw for sale.

fxl90

Hello everyone,

I have the following for sale. It is all in used but very good condition. About 4-5 months old. I can work on pricing if you are interested. 

4 - 2477D SwitchLinc Dimmers

3 - 2852-222 Water Leak Sensors

1 - 2334-2 KeypadLinc Dimmer 8 Buttons

1 - isy994izw hub w/ plm

Let me know if I can clarify anything.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello everyone,

I have the following for sale. It is all in used but very good condition. About 4-5 months old. I can work on pricing if you are interested.

4 - 2477D SwitchLinc Dimmers

3 - 2852-222 Water Leak Sensors

1 - 2334-2 KeypadLinc Dimmer 8 Buttons

1 - isy994izw hub w/ plm

Let me know if I can clarify anything.

Thanks!

Trying again with a quote of your post, I pm'd last week after our initial pm discussion last month. Hopefully this will trigger a notification you will see :-)

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

OK, looks like the OP doesn't check or get notices for this forum anymore, so if I don't hear back in the next few days I will need to order new stuff. At least it looks like a vendor on Amazon has a good price...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Jimbo

When I got my ISY, I looked at Orchstrated Home's refurbs. Essentially refurb = open box. Also send a message using their system. I also used their 'contact us' to ask what other open boxes their were. They were flexible and I was happy with it. The person I worked with was John Stephani. The warranty, etc are the same.

Paul

Paul

Jimbo

When I got my ISY, I looked at Orchstrated Home's refurbs. Essentially refurb = open box. Also send a message using their system. I also used their 'contact us' to ask what other open boxes their were. They were flexible and I was happy with it. The person I worked with was John Stephani. The warranty, etc are the same.

Paul

Paul

Thank you very much Paul! I was actually looking at them thru amazon, now wondering if this is really a new one? Guess I'll have to ask them, although an open box with warranty would be ok to.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P7C88XM/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_8QTQwbTTRYGH4

Jimbo

Paul

Paul

Oh but now I realize this is mobilinc... Now not sure I want to give them any more of my money. Already "donated" a lot to them hoping for the always promised Android improvements that never came. :-/

Archived