IOLinc Garage Sensor can't communicate

osurh18

I had an IO Linc and garage door sensor kit that had been working fine.  We moved into a new house and took it with us.  We factory reset our ISY and have been setting up our dimmers and switches without any issues.  I installed the IO Linc and sensor yesterday.  When I first started to link it to my ISY everything seemed fine.  I was able to setup the device and use the admin console to control the device.  The next time I logged in through the admin panel I got "Cannot communicate with.....Sensor.  Please check connections.  I tried removing the device and relinking it.  I got the same error.  I then removed the device again and did a factory reset to my IOLinc.  I got the same error when I tried to link it again.  All of the other devices are working fine.

Any suggestions

The I/O Linc is powerline only. Have you ensured that your dual-band device have bridged the opposite legs of the split, single-phase electric supply? Do you have any dual-band devices in the garage? Temporarily power the I/O Linc from another circuit (using a ling extension cod). Can you control the I/O Linc now?

So I just tried to link to a different IOLinc plugged into an outlet within the house and I got the same error  Any suggestions

I suggest that you answer my questions.

Archived