Release 2.6.11 is now available

Michel Kohanim

Like a few others, I'm also noticing some ON LEVEL issues. Not sure exactly when it started since the past few beta releases were so close together, but I found a bunch of Switchlinc relays (v.2C and v.28) that were not showing ON when turned ON locally. Double-tapping the switch had the ISY show them as ON. This makes me think that they had an ON LEVEL of OFF, though their device to device links still worked as expected.

The ON LEVELs looked fine in the Admin Console, but resetting them seems to have fixed the issue. I'll be going through my other devices to see if I find any other problems.

Last night I manually queried each device to get the OL/RR to be correct in the admin console. Initially all devices were set to 0% and 9 min. This morning, all the devices are back to 0% and 9 minutes.

Same here. Initially, I thought it was a one time issue after upgrading to 2.6.11. I fixed them all, one at a time, and all seemed fine - so I didn't bother bringing it up. Then, after reading your post, I checked this morning and they were back to 0%, 9min. :(

I did an all query which seemed to correct them.

Jim H.

Hello all, thanks so very much for all the input:

jamesX0

Would you be kind enough to elaborate a little more or send me one your programs that are causing the problem? I just created a very simple program:

If 
   Status ceiling is not on
Then 
   Send notification to all

It's behaving as it should: as long as the status does not change, the Then part does not run.

Thanks again,

With kind regards,

Michel

I am seeing this as well. Every morning at 3AM I get a notice. If I do a manual query the email is also sent.

Rand

Good afternoon.

It seems I have created a problem for myself. I uploaded version 2.6.10 and it locked up my system - I have the ISY26. It asks me for my login information and continues to do so, even after I enter the information correctly. I cannot get into the system to restore the ISY (I did a backup before attempting this feat). I wanted to update to 2.6.11, and probably should have done so in one step instead of trying it in two. Any suggestions?

Perhaps did it somehow reset to the default password? I can't remember what it was, but it should be somewhere in the docs on here.

Did you clear your Java Cache and such after the install? Can't see that as the problem really...but maybe.

I'm guessing you already tried a reboot?

I don't think it would reset the password...it shouldn't. I have a 99i, so I am sure what might be different on the 26.

Did you have a recent firmware already when you did the update? The reason I ask is that I know if you are on early versions you have to upgrade in couple of steps.

Beyond my help I am afraid. Hopefully someone else will jump in and help. The only thing I would try (assuming you have a backup) is a factory reset. Not sure about the 26 (you can search here to find out how to do a factory reset on it) but on the 99i it is hold in the reset button for 10 seconds.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Perhaps did it somehow reset to the default password? I can't remember what it was, but it should be somewhere in the docs on here.

The defaults for the 99 are: UID: admin PW: admin. Should be the same for the 26.

My four buttons in the "Manage Programs" square under the list of programs in the "Program Details" page of the administrative console are cut short. They do not expand as I expand the divider and I cannot see what they are supposed to say. I had this problem first appear in 2.6.6 and I have it still in 2.6.11 I am using a Mac and the problem persists with Safari and Firefox web browsers.

Hello all, thanks so very much for all the input:

Illusion

We never fixed this issue. It has been added to our bug list and we'll take care of it.

Thanks again,

With kind regards,

Michel

Now that I am programing with my new motion detectors, I notice that lots of buttons in the "Program Detail" page are truncated like "move line up" and "add to then" etc.

Added four motion detectors last night. No status bar came up when linking, but they all seemed to get added to the system just fine. I think I used to get a status in 2.6.8 when I added motion detectors. I do not know if this is the same issue others are seeing or another unique problem.

Archived