Accessing Multiple Thermostats on Android

shannong

Hello All.

I have the dreaded Mobilinc for Android. Seems I've found another reason to dislike this poorly designed app.

I can't navigate between my multiple tstats. I swipe from right-to-left and access the second one. However, I can't swipe back to the first after that. A left-to-right swipe opens the navigation pane. I have to exit out of Mobilinc to start over to get back to the first. I've tried swiping top-down, bottom-up, etc. Can't figure out a way.

Any suggestions?

Hello All.

I have the dreaded Mobilinc for Android. Seems I've found another reason to dislike this poorly designed app.

I can't navigate between my multiple tstats. I swipe from right-to-left and access the second one. However, I can't swipe back to the first after that. A left-to-right swipe opens the navigation pane. I have to exit out of Mobilinc to start over to get back to the first. I've tried swiping top-down, bottom-up, etc. Can't figure out a way.

Any suggestions?

Try swiping right to left again.

shannong,

When swiping from left to right start closer to the middle of the screen and swipe to the right. Depending on the Android device as you get closer to the left edge of the screen the left to right swipe could be picked up as a menu open swipe by Android OS before the swipe is passed to MobiLinc.

Wes

Archived