Fibaro FGK-101 Door/Window Sensor plus Temp

kohai

Hi There

I'll have to play around with the setting a bit more as I find it a bit slow. Reading the instructions it either reports every 5 min or every 1C change( parameter 50,51 and 52)it seems to be only sending every 5min. 

it took about 15min to go from 5C in the fridge to 28C room temperature. So at the moment if accurate temperature changes needs to be measured, its probably a bit slow.

Instructions: http://manuals.fibaro.com/content/manuals/en/FGK-10x/FGK-10x-EN-T-v2.0.pdf

Regarding accuracy it was only 0.4C off from my Fluke tester, but than can be compensated for with parameter 54

It would be nice if the temperature reading could be imported into the GEM, a feature request of Teken, then having these wireless devices would be really handy.

post-6954-0-24571500-1511561467_thumb.jpg

post-6954-0-44050000-1511561483_thumb.jpg

post-6954-0-74651700-1511561527_thumb.jpg

Hi There

I'll have to play around with the setting a bit more as I find it a bit slow. Reading the instructions it either reports every 5 min or every 1C change( parameter 50,51 and 52)it seems to be only sending every 5min. 

it took about 15min to go from 5C in the fridge to 28C room temperature. So at the moment if accurate temperature changes needs to be measured, its probably a bit slow.

Instructions: http://manuals.fibaro.com/content/manuals/en/FGK-10x/FGK-10x-EN-T-v2.0.pdf

Regarding accuracy it was only 0.4C off from my Fluke tester, but than can be compensated for with parameter 54

It would be nice if the temperature reading could be imported into the GEM, a feature request of Teken, then having these wireless devices would be really handy.

Hello,

Much thanks for that new insight and this is probably why I opted to purchase in the future the other version of the sensor. As it allowed the device to be powered by a 24.7.365 external power supply. I appreciate the photo's of the hardware revision and firmware for reference sake. Lastly, I noted your ISY Series Controller firmware and UI do not match.

Please ensure you down load and use the appropriate 5.XX UI and follow the steps to clear out the Java Cache etc. 

Archived