Just to make sure

bgrubb1

You are speaking of Moblinc Connect Portal, correct?  You have not been using it lately but now you want to start again?

I understand that using mobilinc connect requires a module to be purchased ($1) for the ISY.  Have you done this?  Is it about the "module" you are asking.

Once all things are in place, I would expect that you can connect to the ISY through the moblinc connect without breaking anything.  I do not expect that purchasing the module will break anything. If your intention is security, you may want to get rid of the port forwarding rules once you are connecting via the portal.

I used to use the Mobilinc portal, but for the last year I have been connecting Mobilinc to my ISY via http and open ports on my router

If I purchase the ISY Portal , nothing on Mobilinc should break, correct ??

...Barry

Hi Barry,

If you have reverted to using port forwarding on your router rather than using MLConnect, and in your Mobilinc settings, Host Type is set to ISY rather than MobiLinc Connect, then you will do no harm by buying into the UDI Portal.  In fact, based on recent feedback, you will be able to turn off your port forwarding and use the UDI SY Portal address and credentials in Mobilinc to get you connected.

Hope this helps.

-Xathros

Archived