January 01, 2016 - 30 Birthdays!

Teken

I've never selected the calendar before and for what ever reason I did today. I noticed there were no less than 30 people here in the forums that had a birthday on January 01, 2016. The bulk of them turned 46 mind you too!

Happy Birthday to you all and those that are to follow this month . . .

As an aside it was interesting to see that the mean average age for those participating in HA is 40 plus? I gather this has to do more with people doing well in their respective jobs and there is more disposable income to go around.

I was curious to see if there were any people in the 18-25 age group. There didn't seem to be very many but after 25 there is more younger folks from 26 on wards.

I was pleasantly surprised to see a few woman in the calendar! Now, I don't assume its a man pretending or using a female name but who knows!

LOL . . .

I believe the oldest member we have is Larry who's profile indicates 93 years old. But gather this information is wrong and has been included just for fun. 

I've never selected the calendar before and for what ever reason I did today. I noticed there were no less than 30 people here in the forums that had a birthday on January 01, 2016. The bulk of them turned 46 mind you too!

Happy Birthday to you all and those that are to follow this month . . .

As an aside it was interesting to see that the mean average age for those participating in HA is 40 plus? I gather this has to do more with people doing well in their respective jobs and there is more disposable income to go around.

I was curious to see if there were any people in the 18-25 age group. There didn't seem to be very many but after 25 there is more younger folks from 26 on wards.

I was pleasantly surprised to see a few woman in the calendar! Now, I don't assume its a man pretending or using a female name but who knows!

LOL . . .

I believe the oldest member we have is Larry who's profile indicates 93 years old. But gather this information is wrong and has been included just for fun. 

Dang ferrets! :)

The month is correct but the year was an event driven glitch from a Y2K16 problem. Yeah, I'll be the subject of a Beatles song.

Archived