ISY is not online????

CTBigman

• 11 months later...

Just got the Echo and having the same issue... Showing error of "ISY is not online" in the my.isy.io portal after adding my ISY.  When confirming in Admin Console, the Configuration / Portals tab shows as "Online Registered"

I have tried rebooting the ISY and the router.  

Current firmware version is 4.5.4

Can you help?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Add me to the list. By way of brief history, I had difficulties initially getting my ISY up and running, and had both the portal and mobilinc up and running. Thinking the mobilinc might have been causing the initial issue I asked UDI to turn it off, and after that I was able to get up and running... curious, I thought as others seem to run both the ISY portal and mobilinc fine, apparently. Well things moved along and I was enjoying my Alexa integration, and decided to see what might happen if I had UDI turn on (reactivate) my mobilinc. Yesterday they did, I did my part and lo and behold, mobilinc... cool little app....BUT!!  no Alexa. When I looked to see what was up, I find in my.isy.io that it says ISY not online, and that it went offline at about 7:39 PM yesterday, about the same time I activated mobilinc add on. Is there some known bug where the ISY PORTAL and mobilinc won't play together? The fact that Mobilinc works tends to suggest somehow I have connectivity via the cloud.

So, I guess I need to decide which is more important to me, Alexa or mobilinc, for now. 

Only one portal at a time is supported. But you can continue to connect to an Alexa account and use MobiLinc together. Follow these instructions. You will continue to be able to use all the features of MobiLinc except you will not have voice control via MobiLinc.

Only one portal can work - either 'Mobilinc Connect' or 'ISY Portal'.

Mobilinc (the app) can work with either, or with neither. Of course, it's easiest to use Mobilinc with 'Mobilinc Connect'. The other options are well documented in the forum and wiki (using the Mobilinc app against 'ISY Portal' or with a port forward directly to your ISY).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived