iHeart / TuneIn - Dropping Off?

Teken

I wanted to know if my American brothers are seeing the use of iHeart / TuneIn radio always stops playing music after about 5-8 minutes?

It doesn't matter what channel I select, stations, etc.

I continue to see Alexa stop playing music and a few moments she will indicate this station / channel is having some kind of issue?!?!?

I have no issue with Pandora playing for hours on end and it never drops off so its not a WiFi issue. I already sent in a trouble ticket for this via the App but wanted to know if people are seeing this.

Can they please submit a trouble ticket so its not seen as a isolated case vs a system wide issue.

Thank You

It must be a Canadian thing then because no matter what channel I select. With in XX minutes the music will stop and Alexa will come on saying there's something wrong.

Just got a message from the application indicating Spotify is available too. Once again can't download the App unless you're in the United States!

Will have to switch over to my American account and see what happens. Not sure what I am going to get paying these jokers $10.XX a month for music besides no radio Ads.

I just suffered through more than 15 minutes of iHeart without missing a beat.

Forgot to mention, the suffering was not because of the music, only the sound quality B)

Teken,

I had it happen to me for the first time this morning. I tried connecting to the same station again after the disconnection and it disconnected again. I changed stations on iHeart and it was fine on that station. I listened to it for a couple hours with no problems.

Forgot to mention, the suffering was not because of the music, only the sound quality B)

All of the stations I listened to were very clear but had no impact on the station just going poof!

Teken,

I had it happen to me for the first time this morning. I tried connecting to the same station again after the disconnection and it disconnected again. I changed stations on iHeart and it was fine on that station. I listened to it for a couple hours with no problems.

Been trying various stations, channels, music styles, makes no difference. Using Pandora selecting any channel is rock solid and plays forever until I tell Alexa to stop.

Not sure why these two other music services are so crappy?!?!

All of the stations I listened to were very clear but had no impact on the station just going poof!

Oh, it was clear. But not nearly the quality of sound reproduced by my sound system. I'm a sound enthusiast and have up-scale, although vintage (60's-80's) audio gear.

Archived