Keypad 2334-232 led sync

jacmath

Hi

I have just installed a keypad 6 buttons dimmer switch. I have created through my my ISY, 4 différents scenes with the 4 secondary buttons.

All scenes are working well, except where for example , a light has been turn off or on with  the main switchlinc or a program :  The according keypad button does not sync with the light status

How can I solve that problem the easiest way.

Thanks

Jack

Create a scene with both the main SwitchLinc and the button as a controller. In your program, control the scene.

BTW, responses to scenes are immediate, programs may take a second or two.

Most Insteon devices including SwitchLincs and KeypadLincs can be responders for hundreds of controllers. But a device can be a controller of only one scene. If you can't add the SwitchLinc as a controller, then it must be a controller of a different scene.

Select the SwitchLinc. View the a Membership panel on the right.

• 3 months later...

Hi,  I just added an 8 button Keypad, I have the "B" button assigned to a 2634-222 On/Off Outdoor Module.  When I press the B button on the keypad  the module turns on just fine.  The LED brightens when it is on and dims when it is off.   If I turn the module on from the Admin Console the LED does not change to show if the module is off or on.  How do I make the LED change when the module is turned on or off from the Admin Con?

Hi,  I just added an 8 button Keypad, I have the "B" button assigned to a 2634-222 On/Off Outdoor Module.  When I press the B button on the keypad  the module turns on just fine.  The LED brightens when it is on and dims when it is off.   If I turn the module on from the Admin Console the LED does not change to show if the module is off or on.  How do I make the LED change when the module is turned on or off from the Admin Con?

Did you make both a controller when adding them to the scene? If not you need to so it indicates the correct state / status.

" If I turn the module on from the Admin Console the LED does not change to show if the module is off or on.  How do I make the LED change when the module is turned on or off from the Admin Con?"

Need to turn the Scene On and Off from the Admin Console.   Turning the individual device On/Off does not involve the Scene relationship.

Archived