Any ohter APPS other than mobilelinc pro?

nowandthen

Lately this app has given me problems. I went to their website where they say I must be running ISY 4.2.30 or latter and have the TSL set to 1.0 or later. I am running 4.3.26 and TLS 1.2. But it will not work. Worked yesterday but not today. Frustrated! Nothing has changed since yesterday. Any help is much appreciated.

Someone needs to make an app that just works.

There are several apps under development  (here and here) and some use HAD for mobile devices.  I've also heard rumors of UDI's interest but nothing seems to have developed as yet.  That said... Mobilinc is the most refined app for mobile devices that's so far available and I've used it for years without issues.  Maybe if you further define the problems you're having someone can help resolve?

As Stu pointed out.. Wes is readily available on the Mobilinc Forum

Jon...

I never could get the trial version to run.  I uninstalled it and re-installed it several times on several different devices, it always said 'trial has expired'.  So I figured the paid version probably wouldn't work too well either and gave up on it.

You'd have to look over the Mobilinc Forum but there are many who use and appreciate the app so it is functional.  I personally think it's worth it but there are other alternatives as I pointed out and depending on what you need to accomplish mobile wise.

Jon...

Android or IOS?

I'm an Android user, and gave up on Mobilinc a while ago. Just too painfully slow when going direct and its inability to work thru a reverse proxy makes it unusable for me. Coupled with no plugins for Elk or Camera... I'm building what I need with Tasker.

On IOS its a great app though. Still have it on an iPad, and it works well...

Michael.

I found the problem. HTTPS port in Mobilinc was at 444, but ISY wants 445. I don't recall touching this, at least not in the months past. The HTTP matched at port 80. Maybe this is due to iOS 9 requiring secure communication? HTTPS instead of HTTP?

I'm so glad it is working again. Hate the thought of setting up something new.

Archived