Keypad linc only Dims

Michaelv

I have an 8 button Keypad linc and an ISY99. Button A controls a load (recessed light) and works fine. Buttons b,c,d,e all control switch linc dimmers. The issue is, I cannot get them to turn the lights on and off. I can only dim and brighten. No fast on or off. I checked all the ramp rates thinking they were set to 9 minutes or something but they are all set at .5 sec locally and within the scene set up for each button. I have rebooted all the switch lincs as well as the KPL.

Any Help?

Thanks

MV

Weird one...

What version of firmware are you running the ISY on?

I assume you setup the KPL buttons as controllers in a scene with a SWL that is also a controller?

Does the SWL work OK and the light comes on when you tap it? If so, does the KPL button come on when you turn the scene on from the SWL?

Are these new devices that you just installed or had they been working before?

Did you do a factory reset on them before installing them?

If you don't have to much tied to things yet, I would remove the devices from ISY, do a factory reset on them (pull out the gap button, wait 10 secs, push it all the way in, wait 10 secs and then release). To me, unless I have a ton of stuff tied them already in ISY this is my first thing to try.

It seems to me I read about someone else having a similar problem, but I would not find the post.

Sorry I asked more questions then offered answers, I have lots of KPL's and have not seen this issue before...hopefully someone else has seen this.

I have an 8 button Keypad linc and an ISY99. Button A controls a load (recessed light) and works fine. Buttons b,c,d,e all control switch linc dimmers. The issue is, I cannot get them to turn the lights on and off. I can only dim and brighten. No fast on or off. I checked all the ramp rates thinking they were set to 9 minutes or something but they are all set at .5 sec locally and within the scene set up for each button. I have rebooted all the switch lincs as well as the KPL.

Any Help?

Thanks

MV

Hi Michael,

This has also been reported by others. If you don't mind, please do be kind enough to post your findings to:

http://forum.universal-devices.com/view ... 5364#15364

With kind regards,

Michel

Any Help?

Thanks

MV

Archived