Update: 0.9.601

James Peterson

New update out:

EDIT: 0.9.602 released to fix secondary profile connectivity issue.

Preferences are now exclusive per profile
Totorial is now using and updated showcase
PIN Access now accepts Go/Enter key
Mutli ISY fixes in lists and first load favorites
Login credential catch for incorrect encryption transition between PINed and unPINed access control
Added rename to Profiles (long press on profile name)  showcase tutorial
as always bug fixes for crashes

Please report bugs and/or issues.  https://bitbucket.org/jamespet/agave/issues

James,

I updated to 0.9.602 this morning. The upgrade went well and all was fine with the main profile. The secondary profile retained the ISY login information but ISY address' were cleared. I attempted several times to enter the correct information and connect, but I was unable to. After deleting the secondary profile I selected add profile and entered information for a new second profile. I was able to connect to the second ISY without any further difficulty.

As far as fixes are concerned, the favorite page is properly loading now after switching profiles, re-naming the profile works fine, and the profile name appearing on each page is great. 

The app kept its fast response time and connections appear to be solid. So far so good.

Thanks for the update.

Dennis

James,

I think I have found a bug in v0.9.602.

While on the second profile, programs and variables are shown for the first profile. I have tried closing and reopening the app and I have tried swapping back and forth between the 2 profiles. I have also confirmed this is happening on 2 different phones.

Dennis

James,

I think I have found a bug in v0.9.602.

While on the second profile, programs and variables are shown for the first profile. I have tried closing and reopening the app and I have tried swapping back and forth between the 2 profiles. I have also confirmed this is happening on 2 different phones.

Dennis

Confused?  Aren't programs local to the ISY?  Would there be a difference in the variables and programs?  Where are you seeing this?  

Confused?  Aren't programs local to the ISY?  Would there be a difference in the variables and programs?  Where are you seeing this?

I wouldn't expect to see programs and variables from ISY #1 (1st profile) when connected to ISY #2 (2nd profile).

Something else, my wife just turned some lights off by selecting the device icon to open the switch detail and turned off a light. The light went off and the slider switch went to off, but the status wording stayed as on. I tried refreshing the screen by tapping the connection status but it didn't correct the word from on to off. Only closing the program and reopening it corrected the status to show the word off.

I then duplicated the same issue on my phone with a different light.

I wouldn't expect to see programs and variables from ISY #1 (1st profile) when connected to ISY #2 (2nd profile).

OK. It might be a remnant of the previous setup.  Go to settings and Refresh data from the 2nd profile.  let me know how that goes.  I just tested it and everything "seemed"  to work as expected.

OK. It might be a remnant of the previous setup.  Go to settings and Refresh data from the 2nd profile.  let me know how that goes.  I just tested it and everything "seemed"  to work as expected.

That seemed to work for programs and state variables but not for Int Variables on both phones.

I found it.  update will be out this weekend.

Thanks!

I also tried to duplicate the status confusion I reported last night between the words on/off, the toggle slider switch, and the device. After having it happen on 2 phones for 2 different devices, I couldn't get it to happen again. I wanted to take a screen capture so you could see the word on with the toggle in the off position. I will keep an eye on the status feedback to see if it happens again.

Archived