Very Delayed Response

Has anyone ever seen a 5 or more second delay between pushing a switchlinc switch on/off and the other members of the scene actually turning on/off?  The led on the switchlinc goes up right away, but the other switches take a really long time to turn on, sometimes over 5 seconds.  It is not every time and the delay can be short or long.  It seems too long for the insteon signal to still be out there bouncing around, but I don't understand how it could be anything else.  This is not a program, this is a scene.

Yes, I have keypadlincs and inlinelincs controlling low voltage lighting in virtual circuits... no programs. This used to happen with some "off" commands and it ended up being related to noise from one of the transformers.

Turning on "blink on traffic" on a nearby switchlinc revealed the desperate try/retry traffic, that would stop when the light eventually went off..you could try that, 

It seems interesting that multiple other switches are having difficult based on a transmit from one switch, it kind of points to that one switch, or a noise source around it.

In my personal experience besides noise its the switch indicating its going bad. I've seen many older KPL relays and dimmers exhibit the same behavior you describe here.

Sometimes you will see improvements by simply air gaping vs restore - but more often than not the hardware is failing. Which on a related tangent I've had great success repairing many of the KPL's via the most common failure point which is the capacitors.

Hardware below revision 7 for KPL's have seen lots of failures in my time. I don't recall what hardware revision the 100-240 VAC was introduced for the switch lincs but its safe to say long term reliability must be higher now.

Archived