Google Home

G W

True, but in the next few weeks and months there will be many video's for all of us to consume. I wish Google the very best in this endeavor and hope it pushes Amazon to forge ahead in its own development.

Competition is the at the very heart of development and pushing the envelope of a idea.

True, but in the next few weeks and months there will be many video's for all of us to consume. I wish Google the very best in this endeavor and hope it pushes Amazon to forge ahead in its own development.

Competition is the at the very heart of development and pushing the envelope of a idea.

Competition means we win.

Short and to the point.

Best regards,

Gary Funk

Dear Mr. Wareman,

This is a confirmation email on the recent purchase of the your Ferrari 640. It should be finalized and shipped to your destination in the next 127 days.

We at Ferrari, thank you so very much for your purchase and welcome you to the family.  

LOL . . .

I don't know how your wife would react to reading that specific email. Whether she say the following only you can share with the group.  :mrgreen:

*Honey, did you just get a massive raise I didn't know about* vs *That better come in red for me*

Yeah. For my AndroidTV boxes I created a seperate account. Easy enough (I'm grandfathered on to a Google Apps family account with a 25 user limit). This will probably work for the Google Home device until they get multi account....

Oh, yes. I did get ~50% raise earlier in the year (with a new position...). Still not getting a Ferrari though...

Yeah. For my AndroidTV boxes I created a seperate account. Easy enough (I'm grandfathered on to a Google Apps family account with a 25 user limit). This will probably work for the Google Home device until they get multi account....

Oh, yes. I did get ~50% raise earlier in the year (with a new position...). Still not getting a Ferrari though...

Probably best anyways since the F640 is an Indy car and the team to work on them would probably cost more than the car itself. plus its not street legal either Maybe a Ferrari California instead?

• 4 weeks later...

Im picking up a couple. With the way they talk about it and videos, I think it would be much more useful than the Echos that I currently have. 

I ordered 1 to play with. I'll order more later and hope Google will have a Black Friday sale.

Best regards,

Gary Funk

I ordered one as well, can't wait to see what Google has in store. I like how they took a stab at alexa during the presentation when he mentioned installing skills.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

And the conclusion is ???

We won't know until we actually receive the unit.

B.R.I.A.D.A.

Best regards,

Gary Funk

Released on the 5th. You ordered it on the 7th. That was three weeks ago. Is it walking to your home?

Released on the 5th. You ordered it on the 7th. That was three weeks ago. Is it walking to your home?

Stu, are you okay. You seem to be having compression problems this weekend.

The release date is November 4th.

B.R.I.A.D.A.

Best regards,

Gary Funk

Got mine today.  The search results are superb and the integration with spotify is awesome.  I have yet to integrate this with my two chromecasts yet but from watching other youtube videos looks like its impressive.  Just need that API to release so we can get more third party integrations.

Edit:  Sound quality is impressive and the voice of the google assistant is quite smooth, almost like you are really talking to someone.

Archived